Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013 Recap...Christmas Family Video Included

I can honestly say that this Christmas was one of the best yet.  My family came from San Antonio, TX and Monroe, LA to celebrate Christmas with us at our new house.  It was a great holiday full of laughter, joy, and love <3

If you follow my blog, you know I love making home videos.  I decided to make one for this year's Christmas, since it is rare that all my family is together for Christmas. :)

Here it is...


I decided on the song from the new Apple iphone commerical, which is a great commercial if you haven't seen it.  Warning: you may need tissues; it's a tear jerker.


The song is Cat Power's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", but I thought the Christina Perri's version was a much better so that's the version I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment