Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ole!...DIY Fiesta Themed Wedding Shower Invites and Themed Decor

If you know me by now, you know that I absolutely love themed parties!  We had a small couple wedding shower a few months back at a Mexican restaurant here is Houston called Berry Hill's.  To go with the restaurant we decided on a Fiesta Theme for our wedding shower!

Let's first start with the wedding shower invitation!  Made by me!  I made envelope liners for these.  I used the same technique as our Save the Dates invites...



The finished product =)

Here are some other details from the shower made and decorated by my Maid of Honor and sissy...

Sign at the front of the private dining room

Some decor...paper Mexican flowers, candles, mini pinatas, and maracas

Bride and Groom ("El Hefe") Sombreros

Party Favors (Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas...yum-o)

Pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment