Thursday, May 16, 2013

Themed Bridal Shower...Eat, PINK, and Be Married

Have I told all of you that I absolutely love themed party!?!  I seriously might have an issue.  I attended a cute "Eat, PINK, and Be Married" bridal shower for a good friend of mine.  Her bridesmaids did an awesome job putting everything together from the food, decor, to the games.  Here are a couple pictures from the shower.
The amazing food provided by Central Market and the bridesmaids
How freaking stunning is this?!?


Hello Kitty Cookie Favors, Pink Colored Drinks, Cotton Candy Martinis, Yummy Sweets

I was able to contribute by doing the "Future Mrs." Banner and the table signs.

I bought all my supplies for the banner from Hobby Lobby.  I chose two patterns of paper.  One 12"x12" sheet is enough for one triangle bunt piece.  I followed Paper Bunting Youtube Tutorial

Here's some of the supplies I used...


First, I folded the paper in half.  Then, I marked where the seam in the middle was with a pencil.


Then, I did a diagonal fold that connected the pencil mark in the middle with the corner of the paper.


Then, all you have to do is cut along the seam.  I didn't do a double sided print like the video, because I thought the paper I used was thick enough and to save on time.


I then glued the letters onto the banner.  I created the letters on Microsoft Publisher and cut them out by hand.  Then, I punched holes at the corner ends on top and strung ribbon through.  Make sure the ribbon is slightly thicker than the hole, so the banner pieces will stay in place.



The Final Product

I also made three table signs (Keep Calm and Marry On, Pretty in Pink, and Lucky in Love).  I designed them on Microsoft Publisher, and they were put in the IKEA Tolsby frames.  I love those darn frames!


Fab pro pictures shot by my fellow blogger A June Affair. Check her site out!

                                       
                                                   Picture Courtesy of A June Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment