Friday, July 8, 2016

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower

|intro|

I had the honor of helping host a baby shower for our close friends. She was having a little princess and wanted to have a classy and simple theme.  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme was the perfect fit!



|DIY Twinkle Twinkle Little Star board decor background by me|

|cake topper from Paper & Parties Co.|

|stitched treat bags by Sunshinebelinda's Blog|

|DIY treat sign by me|
|3D gold star table decor by me|


|cookies by Korino Sweets|

|chocolate pretzel rods by Anna|

|cake pops by me|

|french macarons by Oui Desserts|
|DIY dessert table risers by me|

|cotton candy ice cream cones by Jenny|

|DIY table signs by me|
|DIY floral arrangements by me|

|DIY mom to be corsage by me|

|gift table|

|DIY Wishes for Ava sign in by me|
|DIY table sign by me|

|fabric banner by Sunshinebelinda's Blog|

|decorative wooden block letters by Sunshinebelinda's Blog|

|DIY star themed diaper cake by me|























1 comment: