Saturday, March 17, 2012

Seeing Double...Review of our Snapily Hologram Thank You Photo Cards

We wanted to do something extra special for our wedding entourage, those that participated in the ceremony, and our family who attended our special day.  I've been dying to use Snapily, after discovering them accidentally when searching for ideas for our Save the Dates.  I would have loved to use these as our save the date cards, but they would have cost more than we would have wanted to spend.  The website is pretty user friendly and straight forward.  There are limited layout options, and their preset design options were a bit on the cheesy side.  I would suggest designing your own.

Here's my Youtube review...


Here are pictures of the photo cards...

Card One:

Image 1

Image 2

Card Two:

Image 1

Image 2

The cards were $2.99 each, and they came with envelopes.  I was able to find a discount code, which made them about $2 each.  When the cards arrived, I noticed I got MORE cards than I ordered...yay me!

I would definitely recommend Snapily if you want something special and different!

No comments:

Post a Comment